Saturday, February 18, 2012

"Teaching represents an oportunity to create knowledge in contemporary and future generations."


Teaching a language is a great responsibility. It means to make students been immersed into the new language culture and its people's manners.

It has been a wonderful experience for me to study this career at Ulacit C.R.

Besides the knowledge that I acquired and the experiences I have had; I met wonderful people and made many good friends.

It has taken me long time. Now that I am almost achieving the goal; I feel so motivated and I think this experience on teaching will give me a lot of gratifications.

The feeling of helping others to learn something is invaluable and makes me be sure that I took the right decision when I decided to study this career ten years ago.

No comments: